Online gaming is on the rise, with several young followers with a passion for this industry. If you are a gamer, you can show your skills and expertise across various social media platforms by creating gaming videos and sharing them on your social media page or posting them on your YouTube channel, which will be helpful for other gamers to learn from your videos by watching them and also have entertainment.
The challenge lies in editing videos of online games. It can be time-consuming and requires a lot of professional work to get the job done. Unlike other videos, gaming videos require plenty of graphics, transitions, and effects to make them look real.
Fortunately, there are some fascinating online video editing tools you can use to create gaming videos effortlessly without compromising on quality and professionalism.
However, the best four online video editing tools for creating gaming videos are listed below.
Each of the tools mentioned above comes with distinguished features and advantages. Let’s take a look at each of the online video editing tools.
If you are a video editor with no prior experience in editing videos, creating promos, etc., then ClipChamp is for you. You can make use of a variety of features in ClipChamp that are built and designed by professionals to make the art of video editing look easy and effortless.
- If you are editing gaming videos, then this editor comes with a screen and camera recorder that lets you record live video games that you play on your PC. So all you need to do is to record the video game and upload it to ClipChamp editor for further modifications and effects.
- You can also replace clips in your timeline rather than deleting and importing new clips. This feature in ClipChamp saves time and helps you edit quicker without the need to start from scratch.
- Clipchamp also has shortcut features that help simplify your work and maneuver around the editor to speed up the editing process.
- Another great feature is that you can integrate your edited videos across various platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Google Drive, etc.
- Variety of inbuilt templates designed by professionals
- Easy to use
- Ability to create quality high definition videos
- You need to have a premier account to access certain advanced features such as exporting videos with watermarks, etc.
You do not need any prior editing experience to create videos. This online video editor helps you edit gaming videos in your web browser. You can access unique features such as an AI-powered Intelligent Video Assistant that gives you spot advice and suggestions for a better outcome. Let’s take a look at some other features offered by this tool.
- As mentioned earlier, the IVA(Intelligent Video Assistant) can monitor your editing progress and offer automatic corrections.
- You can utilize vast online resources such as video tutorials, which help you in editing games, promos, and other creative video content.
- If you are a gaming video editor then, this tool provides a huge library of over 4000 templates that can be used by you for various game edits.
- You can also use voice over features and provide commentary and expertise for your viewers for better understanding.
- Alternatively, you can opt to use a built-in text-to-speech feature that automatically converts your articles into videos.
- You can share your edited videos to social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook or create a Snapchat story.
- There are three different templates: Pre-made templates, which are ready-to-use templates for creating videos in a short period of time, text-to-video templates, which can be used for uploading scripts and URLs with a file size limit of 20 MB, and a blank template to start creating your video content from scratch.
- Editing videos is easy and isn’t time-consuming.
- You can export up to 60 videos a month on a free plan with access to all the features.
- Scalable to different video formats with different aspect ratios such as 16:9, 9:16, and 1:1.
- Round-the-clock customer service is available.
- There is no trial or demo version of this online editing tool.
- Copy and paste features are not available, and navigating to each element can be time-consuming.
If you are looking for a ready-to-use online editing tool, then Fastreel is the answer. If you want to keep your game editing simple and neat without the need for many transitions and effects, this online editing tool ticks the box. Here are some of the distinguished features of this online video editor.
- You can create and edit videos in just a few clicks.
- It lets you choose from a variety of transitions such as split-screen and merge videos that are best suited for video game edits.
- Fastreel supports a wide range of file formats such as MP4, JPG, PNG, MOV, MKV, AVI, and GIF files with a maximum file size limit of 500 MB.
- Moreover, you can access your images and videos directly from cloud storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive without the need to download or use external storage devices.
- You can also add your own music and copyright-free tracks from the in-built music library.
- Plenty of video transitions and effects that are best suited for short videos, gaming videos, slideshows, birthday videos, and trailers
- Access to all online storage systems reduces the need for downloads.
- Other video tools to compress, trim, speed up/down the video are also available.
- Limited special effects
- The free version comes with a watermark.
- Low-quality video output
- You can only perform one task at a time.
If you are looking for a full-fledged, innovative online editing tool that provides all features of content creation in one go, then Kapwing is your go-to product. Here’s a brief summary of this online tool.
- If you are looking to resize your video or add subtitles, then Kapwing provides the best of the features that suit your needs.
- You also have access to an in-built studio, a meme generator, a video converter, etc.
- The tool also comes with a template design that can be used to post videos on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You can also add gaming montages for editing online gaming videos that add a fun factor in editing such videos.
- Use text video templates for sales promotions, motivational quotes, real estate listing, etc.
- Effective and simple with great video output
- Removable watermark
- Plenty of free features
- Innovative and intuitive, aptly designed for less tech-savvy persons
- Intermittent glitches observed on the edited video
- The free version has file size limits, which is a setback for potential customers looking to get the hang of this online tool.
- There is no auto-save feature. So, if your internet gets disrupted, you will have to start all over again.
- The tool can sometimes hang, causing delays in processing the video.
- There are no indications of the progress of the exported video.
- A bit expensive compared to other online editing tools.
Gone are the days when video editing required professionals to work on your projects. Thanks to the emergence of online video editing tools, you can create your own videos, add the music of your choice in the background along with effects and other transitions to share them with your friends, and post them on your social media pages.
Moreover, with the help of online video editing tools, even a novice editor with enough creativity can match the work of a professional video editor with tons of experience in video editing. But with more online tools available, choosing the right tool can be an arduous task.
However, you can choose the online video editing tool depending upon the ease of usage, technical support, file formats, features, and, most importantly, price and user reviews.
1. What are the advantages of using online video editing tools?
The main advantage is the easy-to-use features that enable even non-professional video editors to create video content as per their requirements. Another advantage of using online edit tools is that you don’t need high-performance PCs and software licenses to carry out editing work.
2. Who can use online video editing tools?
These tools are best suited for freelancers, vloggers, bloggers, and for those who are active on social media platforms. Students can also use it for short creative videos and films.
3. Should you download the online tool for editing work?
These online tools can be easily accessed from your browser. You need not download the tools and install them on your PC to use them.
4. Can I edit large video files using online edit tools?
Most online editors have a file size limit, so you can only edit short clips.